Tuesday 16 September 2014

Adora Model Management Review

Adora Model Review


Tatiana Gorbunova


Adora Model Management work with leading brands and have a variety of models experienced in every aspect of modelling. We recently asked one of our latest female models, Tatiana Gorbunova, about her latest modelling job and got a wonderful reply. 

Adora Model Management
Adora Model Management

Hello again!

My job overall went great. I learned fast, and I was good at what I was doing. My job was bringing in potential clients into the clothing store. The company was very happy with me because I brought in very good sales.

Looking forward to hearing more about the new jobs!

Kindest wishes,

Tatiana

The team at Adora Model Management would like to wish Tatiana the best of luck in her upcoming jobs and will continue to support her in her modelling career.

Follow Adora Model on twitter and keep up with the latest modelling news.


No comments:

Post a Comment